Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday's 2nd Blog

Just had to write a second blog and scream about Michael Vick getting a plea. Why in the world was anyone even offering him a plea in the first place. They've got 3 people willing to testify against him and they offer him a plea? I mean, it's not like they were afraid they didn't have enough evidence to convince a jury. My stomach is just in knots. He'll probably get a year and will serve 30 days. A slap on the wrist. He KILLED dogs for sport!!! And he didn't just kill them, he tortured them. He doesn't deserve a plea deal. He deserves to go to prison for several years, maybe longer. No wonder people commit crimes when they can see criminals get off easy like this. This was a horrible crime. A despicable crime. And it deserved a serious sentence. He'll probably serve a month and then get out and go back to football like nothing even happened. He deserves to be punished. He deserves for his life to forever be different. Whatever happened to punishment? Well I just had to get that off my chest. I sure wouldn't have let him off easy. I just hope the prosecutors had good reason to offer him a plea because he doesn't deserve on in my books. I just want to go hide somewhere and cry!

No comments: