Monday, May 11, 2009

Spring Fog and Clouds

These photos were taken in May 2009 by Michael Harvey. I think the first one will be the pic of fog spilling over hogback ridge. It's rare to see fog this time of year but the marine layer from the Bay Area must have been really heavy that day. The second picture is of some of the cloud formations we get up here in the beautiful, clear blue skies over San Andreas.

[I'm not sure what happens when this cloud pic reaches the bottom of the fog pic. I think the type will wrap around the first pic but I'm not sure how to make it wrap around the fog pic (the second one. If I hit the return key, the second pic disappears (or at least it has a couple times). Okay so now I have both pics to the right of the text except for what's running under the fog pic. I'm afraid if I hit return I'll lose the cloud pic. I'm just going to type dumb stuff here for awhile and see what happens when I get a little ways down the page. It doesn't appear to want to wrap so I guess I will hit the return key and see what happens. If I do this and it disappears, you'll know why. It is now wrapping the photo but I'm having to do it manually and I know that won't work. Rats! I don't know what to do. Guess I'll just post this and you can enjoy the pics even though the text isn't doing what I want it to do. It's supposed to wrap around but it's just not going to cooperate with me. Okay I'm going to post this as is. I may play with it more later this afternoon. Maybe I just won't be able to post more than a pic or two and have them separated by the text. Frustrating to not know how to do things!]

No comments: