Saturday, May 2, 2009

Okay this is another view taken from our deck. That is Hogback Mountain in the distance which sometimes gets a dusting of snow. This looks like a Fall picture but it was actually just taken a few days ago. It was late afternoon sun coming through the new spring leaves that makes it look like it was shot in the Fall of the year. You can see more of the vacant lot in the foreground in this pic.

Now I'm going to try importing another pic in addition to this pic in the same post. I'm really just flying by the seat of my pants here learning these ins and outs of doing this. I need to see for sure that this writes below the pic and it does. Now I'm going to try to do another image. Hang on.

Well that didn't work. I'll try it again. Somehow this isn't working. But I think I have figured out how to send at least one photo. My granddaughter is at rehearsals for the Miss Calaveras pageant but hopefully I will be able to get her to come over tomorrow afternoon and she can show me more. I'm happy with just being able to sent one pic!

I'll try doing another post.

No comments: