Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Feels Like Monday

Well, I think I'm going to be sick. I just spent over 2 hours writing a blog and when I clicked on Publish it disappeared. It simply disappeared and I can't find it anywhere. It's not even in my drafts folder. It's just gone. Well, that's the way it goes sometimes I guess. I'm out of time today so you'll have to be satisfied with an older blog until tomorrow. I just can't figure out what happened to it. It was there and then it wasn't. Sorry! Maybe I can remember what I wrote tomorrow. I doubt it but I hope I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marj-

I wish I could magically appear at your house to see if I could help you find your post. How frustrating! I'm sorry.

I am going to e-mail you soon regarding blog readers. I just got hooked up myself, and I think you'll like it a lot. I have your other posts waiting for me, on my blog reader.

Love,
Franci