Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just Letting You Know

Well, my vacation is just about over and I wanted to let you know that I will be back on Tuesday Feb. 19th. I had originally said I would be back on Monday but I had forgotten that I have small group Monday mornings so I've just pushed it back an extra day. Sorry about that but by the time I finish small group on Mondays there's no time (and I have no energy for) blogging. I've enjoyed my time off once I got over the feeling that there was something I should have been doing. Now all I have to do is get back in the habit of blogging. I got caught up on Womanoffaith1 with her blog. She has such a fun blog. I just love checking it out everyday. She's got a great sense of humor and I've kind of adopted her and her family. You should really check her out sometime if you don't regularly do. It's http://womanoffaith1.blogspot.com if I haven't forgotten her site address. Last time I left off the "1" so this time I thought I'd try it again and I encourage you to check out her blog any time.

Okay. That's it for me. See you all Tuesday morning. Bye...

No comments: