Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blogger Problems

I see that that did eventually post however I don't know what I clicked on to get it to post. Everything on my end is written in this foreign language. But I can at least work through the problem, I just don't know how to fix the problem. I'm going to see if I can edit this post. Don't know what you'll see on your end. Bear with me as I try to fix this frustrating problem. I am now attempting to edit this note. Let me see if it is going to let me edit. I can't be sure what I clicked on since everything is in this other language. Again I'm going to attempt to edit. It did edit the last time. I just want to check something. I realize this is going to be confusing to anyone other than me but it's something I have to do. So please stay with me.

No comments: