Tuesday, July 20, 2010

As It Now Stands

Okay, I can continue my blog but I have to turn in circles and dance a jig to do so. This is very frustrating because I did click on English. The problem was that somehow the font on my comments box got changed to a foreign language that presented itself in an open box for each character typed. I wanted to get it back to English so I clicked on English and I got a very pretty but absolutely impossible language to translate. Everything on my end is in that foreign language. So I can't tell what I'm doing. I haven't been able to read comments for quite some time and I just got fed up and decided to see if I could put things right. However, as you now know, I succeeded in making it worse on my end. I can't read any of the instructions on my create blog site. I'm basically doing it by memory. The only drawback is that the elements I used to click on have been moved around on the page so most of the time even my memory isn't enough because things aren't where they used to be. I don't know whether to continue to fix things myself or leave things the heck alone. I have however gone to a different fon't for the text I think. It's different on my end anyway. This is very disheartening to say the least. I think I'll leave things as they are and not play with things anymore. I think that's the best options I have.

No comments: