Sunday, September 14, 2008

Unnamed

Just a quick one here to let you know that my monitor is dying on me. If my blogs suddenly stop coming, you'll know why. And I will be out for awhile but I will be coming back, just as soon as I pick up another monitor that I can afford. Tomorrow is small group so not sure if I'll have time to blog tomorrow but those are my plans as of now. But a lot will be up to this monitor, sad to say. We will be going down to Stocton for our shopping around the first and I will do some looking at prices, etc., while down there. I'm just not sure what they cost as I've never bought one. Ken built my computer out of spare parts he had lying around. Anyway, if I suddenly disappear, you'll know why. And Debra, I thought you were in your twenties. Don't know where I got that idea but I just had you pictured as a very young person! You're still younger than me by a lot, though. And I love the fact that your son still lives at home. I wish mine did. He just left here headed for home across town (I could see his house from my deck except there's a tree in the way). He came over and got my computer to boot up. That's why I'm writing tonight because he was here. If he hadn't come over I'd still be out of commission. We've know this monitor was in the process of dying. Now we know we're just about out of time with it.

2 comments:

Debra said...

I'll pray for just the right priced monitor for you, and will know you haven't found one yet if your posts stop. You'll have time to write more things out for your blog later.
No, I'm surely not in my twenties! I'm almost 54, but loving it and happy to be the age I am.
With love,
Debra

Sharon said...

Hey,Hey, I am sooo sorry you are having puter problems, I know it throws everything off, and you feel lost. We are waiting for you always, And I am praying for you and your puter to be up and about reallll soon.
God Bless
Sharon