Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas to every single person reading my blog. Can't believe it's really Christmas but that's what the calendar says. We went to the candle light service tonight at the church and M went without my asking him. Wow! Oh and I couldn't believe I had taken so long but I suddenly remembered to invite my son and daughter-in-law. I sent a quick email and Ken was on his way home from work, got the email on his i-phone, and drove straight to the church. First time I've seen him in about a month! It was wonderful sitting there between my guys. Michael on one side and Ken on the other. Daughter-in-law had to work so I got to enjoy them all by myself. But Ken was really tired so he left quickly for home after the service. His new job is working him like crazy. Last week he worked 77 hours! (No wonder he doesn't have time for mom!!) Again...
Merry Christmas to all...

3 comments:

Robin Lambright said...

Merry Christmas!

I am glad you got to worship with those you love most!

Blessings
Robin

Sharon said...

Merry Christmas to you too.

Happy New Year my friend looking forward to sharing more of God's word with you next year
God Bless
Sharon

godlover said...

Thank you, Robin and Sharon. I hope to post tomorrow or Tues. I have an appt tomorrow morning at the SS office in Sonora. I'm not looking forward to it. Maybe it will be a breeze but I expect problems. Hope all is well with you two. New Year's was great.
Love ya...