Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm Sorry


I know this is way over due here on my blog site but I'm going to have to let it say so many things I want to say and have no time to say them. Hopefully I will get to it really soon. I had planned on writing this with plenty of time but my time got away from me and here I am too rushed for posting. I will VERY SOON write a real blog. I promise. Right now I see that blogger is down anyway. Don't know how long it will be before I can post. But surely as soon as I'm ready to blog, it will be up and running. Who would have thought that I would get too busy to blog! I'm not sure when that will be but I am hoping not more than a day or so. Sorry for the confusion. Love ya...

2 comments:

Robin Lambright said...

We wait to read your next post, and no apologies are necessary. It is what it is, blogging should be fun and a way to connect with others,

relax and have fun with it.

Blessings from your bloggy friend,
Robin

Stacy the Stupidest Missionary said...

Hi- It's me Stacy-

I was looking at your pictures that you had posted back in May. It is no nice to see a picture of you! You look like such a nice lady but I already knew that!

I loved your prayer shawl you are an expert knitter I can see that. I just limp along. I haven't had enough practice to be really good. I just finished knitting some wool covers for our new baby and she loves the balnket you made for her.

God Bless you! Dan will be going to Liberia soon to try to pry Jakin out of that country so please pray for him like I know you do you are such a faithfull lady and we are blessed to have you as a friend.

Stacy for all 13 of us!