Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm Coming Back

Yes, you read that right! I'm coming back to my blog; I'm just not sure exactly when. Probably in May sometime or sooner if I can get my act together. Thanks to all of you ... especially Sharon ... for being so faithful to keep checking my site to see if I'm still alive. Well I am and I thank you all. I will leave this for now. I just wanted to give you a head's up tonight with a big thank you to Sharon, ever faithful reader/friend. Have a lot to talk about if I can decide the direction I want this blog to go when I come back. Let me know what interests you, what you'd like to read in my blog. I don't do those clever, well-done blogs with cute animations and whing-dings. I just write. But I don't want to be a "teacher" so don't expect devotions like I did before. I am not well so this may be the direction my blog takes. I don't know exactly what's wrong. I just know somethings not right. So this may be my personal pilgrimage through the unknown. Who knows??? See you soon!!!

3 comments:

Robin Lambright said...

Hey there! Glad your contemplating coming back. Blogging should be fun and engaging and for me it should be a source of encouragement not frustration. It should be an outlet for communication and sharing, but most of all it should be fun and uplifting!

Over this past year plus I have always had a very definite prompting during my week as what thing I will post about and what thing I will not. Perspective and balance is the key. I usually get at least one (maybe two post a week) if I am lucky! But I don't beat myself up if I go for a week without adding to my blog.

Anywhoo, looking forward to your return.

godlover said...

Wow! A comment all ready!!! I was just shutting down my computer and happened to think about my blog and thought, "What the hay!" I'll check and see if anyone's read it. And sure enough!!! Thanks, sis, I'll be getting back soon. It's all about balance. You keep saying that and I keep wondering, "Balance? What's balance?" LOL I'm too manic to be balanced with anything. God bless
Marj

Sharon said...

Yeahh, I am so looking forward! Just write from your heart! Amen!
I don't get on during the weekends anymore, only during the week. I too have been busy with church things and home projects, but you know I will catch up with you during the week.
Praise God that all is well your way!
Have a beautifullll and blessed week my friend :)